Kunnusta AS, a company part of Fonn Group, has appointed Morten Larsen as the company CTO.
Fonn Group to exhibit at the IBC 2021 show
See us at IBC 2021 at the Media City Bergen pavilion in Hall 5, stand 5.H56. Show dates Dec 3-6.
Fonn Group, with group companies Mjoll, 7Mountains, Mediability and Kunnusta to exhibit at the IBC show in Amsterdam
December 3-6. Get your FREE IBC ticket here.
See Fonn Group at the Media City Bergen pavilion stand in Hall 5, stand 5.H56.
Live demonstration of native cloud newsroom and cloud production asset management tools from Fonn Group companies Mjoll and 7Mountains. Meet the teams from Fonn Group companies Mediability and Kunnusta.
Live demonstration of DiNA by 7Mountains
Customers worldwide are transitioning from legacy newsroom systems to DiNA for:
- a true multi-platform workflow
- bringing editorial teams from linear, web, social media, magazines etc together for unified storytelling workflow
- moving to cloud, to lightweight and user friendly tools & workflows
- transitioning from legacy NRCS to native cloud newsroom tool
DiNA was announced in the market in 2019 and the first customer went live with the cloud newsroom solution in early 2020. In 2020 DiNA was awarded the NAB Show Product of the Year and we look forward to meet the industry again and show you our latest developments at the upcoming IBC show.
Live demonstration of Mimir by Mjoll
Mimir has, since its launch in 2019, 300+ new features and is today a complete cloud native production asset management tool, as well as a tool for metadata enrichment with using AI.
At the IBC show, Mjoll will demonstrate new and improved features for it's native cloud PAM solution Mimir:
- The integrated workflow with cloud newsroom system DiNA
- Live workflow and support for growing files
- Cloud ingest scheduling
- Streaming (SRT/RTPM/Zixi) directly to Mimir
- Advanced PAM features
- Automatic metadata enrichment with new and improved AI integrations
- Detection of unknown persons in videos and images
- Rights-information workflow
- New and improved workflow with Adobe Premiere Pro
- New and improved workflow with Avid Nexis storage and Avid Media Composer