Mediability announces the promotion of the company CMO, Ingrid Agasøster, to serve as Chief Operating Officer.
Fonn Group is expanding the team
Fonn Group is hiring. Join the team as the new VP Sales Operations. Rare opportunity to scale B2B products and services globally.
Fonn Group is looking for a VP Sales Operations
Are you motivated by data, seamless processes and business expansion through digital initiatives and fast-paced execution?
Do you thrive at building digital B2B marketing and sales campaigns focusing on performance across HubSpot, Salesforce, PPC, content marketing, email marketing, trade shows, and webinars?
Fonn Group is expanding its team by hiring a VP Sales Operations. This is a rare opportunity in Bergen, Norway, to scale B2B products and services globally. As the VP of Sales Operations, you will be a central part of the team and contribute to the Fonn Group companies' global awareness, customer success and growth.
Fonn Group Chief Commercial Officer Knut Alfred Andersen says:
Our new VP Sales Operations joins a team of dedicated industry experts. The person will oversee sales funnels, track conversion rates, and analyse data to help the Fonn Group companies increase sales volume and improve customer journeys. We create world-leading products and are building a team of talent that represents that.
Responsibilities as VP Sales Operation include, amongst others:
- You will be a trusted advisor helping us shape the sales process and responsible for implementing and improving forecasting, productivity, and sales/marketing performance.
- You will work closely with our cross-functional leaders in sales, marketing, product management, and customer success to build critical metrics and leading indicators required to help us scale our product offerings and go-to-market strategies and hit revenue targets.
- Champion and implement changes that will improve the sales and buying process
- Marketing automation and pipeline development in HubSpot / Salesforce
- Lead operational sales planning to champion innovative ways that will scale our business faster
- Take the lead in managing our CRM data and implementing marketing initiatives for lead generation
Are you the right person for us?
We seek knowledgeable, enthusiastic team players with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our team. We expect you to have a minimum of the following:
- Five years of experience in sales operations, CRM, digital marketing, growth hacking, or product management; experience with data-driven B2B sales and marketing
- Knowledge and interest in data analysis
- Experience with HubSpot / Salesforce (or equivalent)
- Strong analytical skills
- A rare opportunity in Bergen, at our headquarters in Media City Bergen – to scale B2B products and services globally
- An international environment, work locally, act globally
- Be part of one of the leading and cutting-edge media technology companies in the world
- A new position you can build and shape
- A key position in a global technology group
Learn more about the job and apply
See the complete job ad here for more details and to apply (opens link in new tab).