See live demonstrations of Mimir and Dina at the NAB Show New York
We will attend this year's NAB Show New York to demonstrate our latest innovations for:
- Cloud-native tools for video and news production
- Cloud Media Asset Management (MAM)
- Tools for transitioning to the cloud for your newsroom production
- Tools for video collaboration and live production in the cloud
- Using AI to automate tasks for production and editing staff
- The story-centric and cloud-native newsroom
Meet our teams in the exhibiting hall, stand 1938.
Use Guest Pass Code: NY4237 for a FREE NAB Show New York ticket.
Book a live demonstration at the NAB Show New York
Mimir is a cloud-native video collaboration tool where users can access and find content independently of its location. Artificial intelligence (AI) -assisted automatic metadata logging combined with a powerful search tool reduces the time needed to find the required content for editing projects and from video archives. Mimir is created by Fonn Group company Mjoll.
To book a demonstration of Mimir:
Dina is a story-centric newsroom tool that runs in the cloud. The story-centric newsroom is organised around the story rather than the delivery platform, allowing journalists to effectively and quickly deliver content to linear shows, OTT, Social media channels, and CMS. Dina is created by Fonn Group company 7Mountains.
To book a demonstration of Dina:
Our core team at NAB Show New York
CEO of Fonn Group Americas
Kristian Kim Eikeland
VP of Sales Mjoll
VP of Sales 7Mountains